1) Jimmy Carter - U.S. President, 9th cousin, common ancestor is Jonathan Prescott (1646-1721).
My line to Jonathan Prescott through Samuel Prescott (1674-1758) in eastern Massachusetts is well documented. The Carter line back to Jonathan Prescott goes through Pennsylvania and to Sarah Prescott (1680-1770), who is not in my tree as a daughter of Jonathan Prescott. My judgment is that this relationship is Unlikely.
2) Sue Fitzpatrick - Facebook friend, 8th cousin 2x removed, common ancestor is Joseph White (1640-1706).
My line back to Joseph White is through son Joseph White (1662-1757) in Massachusetts. Sue's line is through daughter Mary White (1674-1758), who is in my database married to Evenezer Hill. I judge this relationship to be Probable.
3) Kyle Betit - Facebook friend, 8th cousin 2x removed, common ancestor is Simon Gates (1666-1752).
My line back to Simon Gates is through son Amos Gates (1706-1783). Kyle's line is through daughter Elizabeth Gates (1701-1741), who married a Wheeler. I have her in my database married to Thomas Wheeler. I judge this relationship as Probable.
4) Jim Morrison - Musician, 9th cousin, common ancestor is Mary French (1624-1697).
The app says that Mary French is the mother of my ancestor Samuel Smith (1641-1691) of eastern Massachusetts. My Samuel Smith (1641-1691) is the son of Henry and Elizabeth --?--. Morrison's line is through a daughter Elizabeth Smith (1665-1767) who married a Crawford. There is an Elizabeth Smith who married David Crawford, but they were both born and lived in virginia. I judge this relationship to be Wrong.
5) Franklin Pierce - U.S. President, 4th cousin 5x removed, common ancestor is William Fletcher (1618-1677).
My line to William Fletcher is through Samuel Fletcher (1652-1723), while Pierce's line is through son William Fletcher. My judgment is that this relationship is Probable.
6) Concetta Phillipps - Facebook friend, 8th cousin, common ancestor is Conrad Keller (1695-1742).
My line to Conrad Keller is through daughter Marytje Keller (1729-1789), while Concetta's line is through Christian Keller (1726-1790). I judge thisd relationship as Probable.
7) Laura Prescott - Facebook friend, 9th cousin, common ancestor is John Freeman (1626-1719).
My line to John Freeman goes through Bennet Freeman (1671-1716), while Laura's line goes through daughter Hannah Freeman (1644-1744) who married John Mayo. I judge this relationship to be Probable.
8) Charles Darwin - Scientist, 6th cousin 5x removed, common ancestor is Thomas Healey (1588-1652).
I have Thomas Healey in my database as the father of William Healey, but with no other children. Darwin's line goes through a daughter Mary Healey who marries a Darwin and has a son William Darwin (1620-1675). So Thomas Healey was 32 when his grandson was married? Possible, but Unlikely. I judge this relationship to be Unlikely.
9) B.F. Skinner - Author, 8th cousin 1x removed, common ancestor is Elizabeth --?-- (1625-1693).
Elizabeth --?-- was the wife of Richard Hildreth (1605-1693), and my line is through their son Ephraim Hildreth (1654-1731). Skinner's line is through Mary Vaughan (1660-1727) who married a Washburn. Several Ancestry Member Trees show that Mary Vaughan is the daughter of George Vaughan and Elizabeth Hinchman. I judge this relationship to be Unlikely.
My count is up to 87 famous or Facebook cousins.
I will say it again: My biggest problem with this We're Related app is that it thinks it knows my ancestral lines better than I do, and adds one to three generations to some of my end-of-line ancestors. They may be right, I don't know, and I can't really find out because they provide no source material to back up their assertions. If there was authoritative information for my end-of-line ancestors, I would add it. None of the additions have been convincing to me yet.