Here is one of the more interesting images from my Massachusetts Seaver family collection:
The people in the picture are (left to right):
* Roy Mansour (in back, I have no clue who he is - a boyfriend of Evelyn perhaps?)
* Edward R. Seaver (in front, 1913-2004, son of Fred and Bess Seaver, my uncle)
* Frederick W. Seaver (in back, 1876-1942, my grandfather)
* Alma Bessie (Richmond) Seaver (in back, 1882-1962, my grandmother)
* Geraldine Seaver (in front, 1917-2007, daughter of Fred and Bess Seaver, my aunt)
* Evelyn Seaver (in back, 1901-1999, daughter of Fred and Bess Seaver, my aunt).
I have no pictures of the complete Fred and Bessie (Richmond) Seaver family with all of their children.
I had no clue who the fellow on the left was until I saw the picture in Aunt Gerry's album labeled with the name Roy Mansour. He looks pretty dapper, doesn't he? Is he trying to curry favor with Fred by wearing the same type of hat?
This photograph is in the possession of Randy Seaver, and was obtained from the Seaver family photograph collection handed down by his parents.