1) Here is my competition flag:
2) I will report next week on the results in the longer-term Events.
3) The Events for Week 2 that I have results for are:
a) The Source Citation Vault: What is your ratio of source citations to persons in your genealogy software or online tree database? Tell us:
* How many persons are in your database?
* How many source citations are in your database?
* Determine your source citation to persons ratio by dividing source citations by persons (e.g., 2,000 source citations divided by 3,000 persons gives a ratio of 0.667.)