* their son, #14, Charles Auble (1849-1916), who married #15 Georgianna Kemp (1868-1952) in 1898.
* their daughter, #7 Emily Kemp Auble (1899-1977), who married #6 Lyle Lawrence Carringer (1891-1976) in 1918.
* their daughter, #3 Betty Virginia Carringer (1919-2002), who married #2 Frederick Walton Seaver (1911-1983) in 1942.
* their son, #1 Randall J. Seaver (1943-....)
To create this post, I made an Individual Summary report in RootsMagic 6, then saved it into an RTF file. I then copied and pasted the Person, the Individual Fact List, the Marriages/Children, the General Notes, and the Source Citations into this blog post. Unfortunately, the source citations superscripts did not survive this process as superscripts, so I put them in brackets in the lists and notes below, and without brackets in the Source Citation list. I have images of many of these records, but have not included them in this blog post due to the length of the post. Many of them have been transcribed or shown in Amanuensis Monday and Treasure Chest Thursday posts.
1) PERSON (with source citations as indicated in brackets):