As of 4 July 2015, there were 2,016 record collections on FamilySearch (an increase of 1 from last week):
The new or updated collections are:
* Spain, Province of Huelva, Municipal Records, 1760-1950; 414,687 indexed records, with images, added or updated 01 Jul 2015
* Spain, Province of La Coruña, Municipal Records, 1648-1941; 552,202 indexed records, with images, added or updated 01 Jul 2015
* Spain, Province of Córdoba, Municipal Records, 1509-1947; 2,079,756 indexed records, with images, added or updated 01 Jul 2015
* North Carolina, Probate Records, 1735-1970; Browse Images only, no index. added or updated 01 Jul 2015
* Florida Marriages, 1830-1993; 1,774,692 indexed records, with images, added or updated 01 Jul 2015
* Spain, Province of Barcelona, Municipal Records, 1387-1950; 459,681 indexed records, with images, added or updated 30 Jun 2015
* Florida, Fort Lauderdale Crew Lists, 1939-1945; Browse Images only, no index. added or updated 29 Jun 2015
Unfortunately, it is difficult to tell which collections are brand new and which ones are updated. The asterisk they use is for "Recently added or updated." I am particularly interested in new collections, for the obvious reasons.
In order to select a specific collection, go to https://familysearch.org/search/collection/list and use the "Filter by collection name" feature in the upper left-hand corner.
Each one of the collections listed above has a Research Wiki page (use the "Learn more" link). It would be very useful if the Wiki page for each collection listed the dates for when the collection was added as a new collection and the dates for major updates also.
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2015/07/new-or-updated-record-collections-at.html
Copyright (c) 2015, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Or contact me by email at email@example.com.