1) Findmypast has a wall of marriage photos submitted by genealogists. I submitted mine and it is on the front of the wall - I'm pointing to it:
2) Here is a photo of most of the front of the Findmypast wall of marriage photos. Jack and Jackie Kennedy are the backdrop for the framed photos submitted by genealogists:
#0 Jen Baldwin of Findmypast helped put the wall together - her submitted photo is on the backside of the wall just above her head:
4) Daniel Horowitz of MyHeritage took a selfie with me:
5) Eric Jelle of Genedocs took a selfie with me:
6) The Video booth at the Media Hub was busy today - scheduled every 20 minutes. Here is Angela Walton-Raji with several friends:
7) I got a photo f Amy Johnson Crow and Devon Noel Lee:
8) Elizabeth O'Neal (Little Bytes of Life blog) and her daughter came by the Media Hub:
9) James and Ann Tanner stood still for a minute - I love James' shirt!
10) The Ancestry Insider and Leland Meitzler (Genealogyblog.com) posed for this photo in the Media Hub:
11) MyHeritage threw a wonderful after-party tonight at the Marriott Hotel - here are DearMYRTLE and Thomas MacEntee (the emcee of this shindig) wearing their tiaras:
12) Thomas was one of the karaoke singers with a lady singing Proud Mary (emulating Ike and Tina Turner):
13) David Lambert won my vote for best performance by a genealogist - I don't recall what he sang but he did a great job! Who knew?
And now it's Bedtime for Randy.... zzzzzzzz