At the table closest to the entrance were (from left):
* Lisa Alzo (The Accidental Genealogist blog)
* Steven Danko (Steve's Genealogy Blog)
* Drew Smith (Rootsmithing, Social Networking for Genealogists and Genealogy Guys Podcast blogs)
* George G. Morgan (George's Genealogical Gleanings and Genealogy Guys Podcast blogs)
* Kathryn Doyle (California Genealogical Society and Library blog):
On the other side of the above table are (from left):
* Denise Levenick (The Family Curator blog - back of head, sorry Denise)
* footnoteMaven (footnoteMaven and Shades of the Departed blogs - partial face, sorry fM)
* Sheri Fenley (The Educated Genealogist blog)
* Elizabeth O'Neal (Little Bytes of Life blog)
* dick Eastman (Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter blog)
Astute observers of the above photo will notice an empty seat - it belonged to Cheryl Palmer (Heritage Happens and Graveyard Rabbit of South Alameda County blogs).
Now I have no clue where Susan Kitchens (Family Oral History Using Digital Tools blog) was sitting... but in the photo below, Susan is taking the picture in back of footnoteMaven and Sheri Fenley.
In the background is the 4th table, with:
* Linda Seaver (Randy's wife in blue dress)
* Dean Richardson (Genlighten blog)
Just before the food arrived, there was a real flurry of photographers trying to take pictures, and ending up taking pictures of each other taking pictures. In the photo below, Kiril Kundurazieff (Musings of a Mad Macedonian blog) and Cheryl Palmer are taking my picture while I take theirs.
So the only persons at this dinner that I haven't included in these pictures are Denise Levenick and myself (I think!). Hopefully, others will provide some pictures.
I'm sorry that I didn't get better pictures of everybody but they just wouldn't sit in their seats and smile - they were a dynamic, loud, fun group of geneabloggers who wanted to roam around the room and wouldn't mind anyone, let alone me.