There has been a wealth of really interesting blog posts resulting from the RootsTech 2012 conference. I want to highlight them for my own use, and thought that my readers might be interested in the compilation.
* RootsTech 2012 Recap 1, RootsTech 2012 Recap 2, and RootsTech 2012 Recap 3 by Amy Coffin on The We Tree Genealogy Blog. Amy shares her experiences at RootsTech.
* RootsTech Day 1, RootsTech Day 2, RootsTech Day 3 and The Nitpicker’s Critique of RootsTech by Banai Feldstein on the Ginger Jewish Genealogist blog. Many pictures! And some critiques too - a good list.
* Following RootsTech Conference, Second Day at RootsTech Conference, Wordless at RootsTech Conference and Wrapping up at RootsTech Conference by the writer of the Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogy Society blog. Many pictures also!
* Rah, Rah, RootsTech 2012 Day One, RootsTech Review 2012: Day Two, Fun, Fun, Fun, ‘Til RootsTech Took the Conference Away: Day Three, and The Last Laugh: RootsTech 2012 by Susan Bankhead on Susan's Genealogy Blog.
* RootsTech Day 1, RootsTech Day 2, RootsTech 2012, Day 3 and RootsTech 2012: My View by Missy Corley on the Bayside Blog. Missy shares her experiences at RootsTech.
* My First Day at the RootsTech Conference by Marian Pierre-Louis on the Marian's Roots and Rambles blog. Marian highlights her virtual conference experience via livestreamed presentations.
* #Rootstech 2012 - Day 1 by Sue Maxwell on the Granite Genealogy blog. Great pictures from Day 1.
* LeafSeek: Share the Forest . . . as well as the trees by Emily Garber on the (going) The Extra Yad blog. Emily describes Brooke Ganz's LeafSeek application.
* RootsTech Day 1 , RootsTech Day 2, RootsTech Day 3, RootsTech Eastman Dinner and Final Thoughts and Random Notes from RootsTech by Louis Kessler on Louis Kessler's Behold! Blog. Excellent summary of Louis's conference experience.
* Ryan Heaton: A New GEDCOM, Rolling in the Aisles Comedy at RootsTech, Tim Sullivan: A Fantastic Era in Family History and A Monstrosity, Wonderful Thing by The Ancestry Insider writer. Mr. AI is also a FamilySearch insider, and has an excellent summary of highlights from the Ancestry.com keynote panel.
* RootsTech First Keynote Address - Jay Verkler, RootsTech First Keynote Continued, RootsTech Day One Restrospective, Back to RootsTech 2012, RootsTech 2012 Digitized Books, Last Day at RootsTech 2012 the Beginnings, RootsTech 2012 Last Day Continued, The Future of FamilySearch Family Tree and Family Tree to replace New FamilySearch by year's end? by James Tanner on the Genealogy's Star blog. Everything reported by James on Genealogy's Star is excellent!
* What I learned from RootsTech 2012 by Annette on the AK's Genealogy Research blog. Annette sums up her learning experiences.
* My foray into film at Rootstech , The People that you meet - 1 and The People that you meet - 2 by Jill Ball on the Geniaus blog. Jill interviewed Darrin Lithgoe at RootsTech and did it well.
* RootsTech - As Seen From Oregon by Susan LeBlanc on the Gopher Genealogy blog. Sue recaps the streaming video sessions that she watched from home.
* RootsTech Learning #1 -- Ancestral Lines Pairing System, RootsTech Learning #2 - German Church Records and RootsTech Learning #3 - GEDCOM X and/or BetterGEDCOM and/or FHISO by Bart Brenner on the Stardust 'n' Roots blog. This post defines and discusses the Ancestral Lines Pairing System developed by Capers McDonald; it's a new numbering system concept.
* Un-Conferences are alive and well at RootsTech 2012! and The Visionary Mr. Verkler by Tony Hanson on the Dallas Genealogical Society blog.
* What I Learned on my SLIG, APG, Rootstech Vacation by Valerie Elkins on the Family Cherished blog.
* Pictures from RootsTech 2012 Day #1, RootsTech 2012 Day #1, RootsTech 2012 Day #2 with Pictures, RootsTech Wrap-Up and Largest Ever EOGN Dinner Held After RootsTech 2012 by Dick Eastman on the Eastman's Online Genealogical Newsletter.
* Seen at #RootsTech 2012 and RootsTech for the Sorta-Geeky by Denise Levenick on The Family Curator blog.
* RootsTech - The Pictoral Version, RootsTech and RootsTech 2 by Michelle Goodrum on The Turning of Generations blog.
* Are you ready for some RootsTech rehashing? TODAY..., Don Anderson RootsTech 2012 Interview, RootsTech 2012 Exhibit Hall Part I and IF I were to host RootsTech 2013 by Pat Richley-Erickson on DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Blog.
* Rootstech minus one - the calm before the storm, We have lift off! - Rootstech Day One, Rootstech Day Two - no let-up in the pace, RootsTech Photo Gallery and Rootstech - some random observations by Audrey Collins on The Family Recorder blog.
* RootsTech Reflections, Day 1 and RootsTech Reflections--Days 2 and 3 by Joyce Homan on the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania blog.
* Flip-Pal at RootsTech 2012 and RootsTech 2012–GeneaBloggers Talk Radio 1st Anniversary by Russ Worthington on A Worthington Weblog. Geneabloggers Radio Show on friday night at RootsTech.
* My very own Super Bowl Party and My three favorite moments from RootsTech by Janet Hovorka on The Chart Chick blog. Janet really knows how to throw a superb party!
* Outstanding RootsTech Exhibitors by Holly Hansen on the Family History Expos Genealogy blog.
* RootsTech 2012 Review: My Perspective by Thomas MacEntee on the Geneabloggers blog.
* Rootstech the Hits and the Misses by Jenna Mills on the Desperately Seeking Surnames blog. Jenna has opinions...a good balanced list.
* A Look Back at RootsTech 2012 by Linda McCauley on the Documenting the Details blog.
* Why Everyone Deserves Their Own "Who Do You Think You Are Moment?" and Other Ramblings on RootsTech 2012 by Lisa Alzo on The Accidental Genealogist blog.
* Looking Back on RootsTech 2012 by Carolyn L. Barkley on the GenealogyAndFamilyHistory.com blog.
* A Freeloader's View of RootsTech by Shelley Bishop on A Sense of Family blog.
* The Value of RootsTech: Priceless by Becky Jamison on the Grace and Glory blog. This may be the best set of pictures I've seen.
Last Updated: 13 February, 7 p.m.