Linda and Ken Robbins picked us up at the Radisson at 5:30 p.m. and were the tour guides for the evening. Unlike past after-parties, this year it was a beautiful but cool night, with no rain or snow, and the snowy mountains to the east and west gleamed in the sunlight on the drive south. We got there at 6 p.m along with just about everyone else.
The menu was from Olive Garden - Pasta Fagioli soup, salad, and breadsticks, along with many scrumptious desserts (I paced myself and only had three). Pat's daughters were in charge of the meal. They fixed Linda a special plate because of her allergies - thank you Carrie and Tam and Pat!!
Here are some photographs that I took during the evening.
1) The group photo of the right side of the group (I'm on the far right next to Pauleen and Pat):
2) The left-hand side of the group photo:
3) Michael and Yvonne Demoskoff:
4) Kirsty Gray and Sylvia Valentine from England:
5) Genealogy Jen:
6) Linda Seaver and Braden (Pat's grandson) talking:
7) Alona Tester and Lisa Alzo:
8) Banai Feldstein talking to Daniel Horowitz, with Linda and Braden in the foreground:
9) Kerry Farmer and Pat Richley-Erickson discussing quilts in the quilting room:
I have a few more, but this is already too large a post with 9 photos. Maybe later.
We all left at 8:30 and got back to the hotel by 9 p.m. Thank you to Ken Robbins for driving us to and from.
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver