For this week's mission (should you decide to accept it), I want you to:
1) Using the Facebook "Learn About Each Other" meme being passed around this week, answer the 32 questions as listed below.
2) Tell us in a blog post of your own, in a comment to this blog post, in a status line on Facebook or a stream post on Google Plus. Be sure to leave a link to your post in Comments on this post.
Here are the questions in black, and my answers in Blue (Updated):
1. Who are you named after? No one that I know of. Was almost named "Ranny" after my 3rd great-grandfather, Ranslow Smith.
2. Last time you cried? Two days ago after reading a DNA adoption success story.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No. I am left-handed, and always held the pencil wrong. Now I tend to print and scribble too.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Pepperoni on pizza.
5. Spicy or sweet? Sweet.6. Longest relationship? Sibling - 70 years; Spouse - 46 years, 10.5 months.
7. Do you still have your tonsils? yes
8. Would you bungee jump? no
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Hot: oatmeal with raisins and milk; Cold: Cheerios with milk and sugar.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. Have shoes only with velcro tabs.
11. Do you think you're strong? Physically: brute force and awkwardness works, but my muscles are atrophying; Emotionally: Yes, usually.
12. Favorite ice cream? Dark chocolate Dove bar with vanilla ice cream; Chocolate chip ice cream in a cone or dish. Rocky Road in a cone or dish.
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes, smile, height.
14. Football or baseball? Both. Love strategy and momentum of football, and strategy and patience of baseball.
15. What color pants are you wearing? Gray.
16. Last thing you ate? Dark chocolate Dove bar with vanilla ice cream.
17. What are you listening to? The TV in the bedroom
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark Red.
19. What is your Favorite Smell? Newborn baby.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Our friend Barbara.
21. Are you married? Yes, for 47 years.
22. Hair color? Greying, used to be light brown.
23. Eye color? Blue
24. Favorite foods to eat? Macaroni and cheese, Spaghetti and meatballs, filet mignon steak medium rae. Did I mention dove bars?
25. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
26. Last movie you watched? Superman, Man of Steel with my grandsons
27.What color shirt are you wearing? Dark blue pattern
28. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
29. Beer or Wine? Neither. Vodka and orange juice. Used to drink wine.
30. Night owl or morning person? Both, I work best from 7 to 10 a.m. and 6 to 10 p.m.
31. Favorite day of the week? Any all genealogy day.
I look forward to seeing everyone's answers!
Copyright (c) 2017, Randall J. Seaver