Here are the earlier posts in this series:
* Post 1: Getting Started on the Genebase web site.
* Post 2: Reading the Markers - seeing my 20 Y-DNA markers for the first time.
* Post 3: GeneBase Family Tree - uploading my family tree to Genebase and showed the results.
* Post 4: GeneBase Possible Matches - looking for other people who might match my Y-DNA markers in the Genebase database.
* Post 5: FamilyTreeDNA Possible Matches - comparing my Y-DNA markers to information in the FamilyTreeDNA site.
* Post 6: Uploading to DNA Ancestry - manually add my markers, and correct them, to DNA Ancestry.
* Post 7: DNA Ancestry Possible Matches - checking to see if anybody matches my Y-DNA markers on DNA Ancestry.
In this post, I'm going to look for possible matches in the Y-DNA database at www.Ysearch.org. This web site is a free public service of FamilyTreeDNA.
I created a FREE user account at www.Ysearch.org, and received a user account ID. Here is the opening screen (3 screens):
I clicked on the Search button and had to choose Search Parameters. The page said:
* Show users that tested at least  of the markers that I did.
* Do not limit search by last name.
Here is the page before I pressed the "Search" button: