Here are some of the most precious (to me) images from my Seaver/Leland photograph collection:
In March 2010, we visited Australia, New Zealand and Fiji on a three week Grand Circle Travel Tour to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, and I took some photographs with my trusty digital camera.
1) Leaving Christchurch, we had a ten hour bus trip to Queenstown in New Zealand. Upon arrival, we had to have our photo taken next to the large fake kiwi bird on the harbor landing:
2) We took a boat from Queenstown to Walter Peak Station. Linda got a window seat:
3) And she was the second person off the boat:
4) We got to the Walter Peak Station and they gave us a talk about the work on the station:
5) Linda and Lynda (our great tour guide) had a rest at Walter Peak:
More on our New Zealand visit in coming weeks.
Unfortunately, I've lost the memories of all the details of this vacation - I know what we saw but can't remember what we were told. Fortunately, I found my Facebook photo albums from our 2010 vacation with pictures and some captions so all is not lost. I found that I posted very few photos from this vacation on Genea-Musings.
Copyright (c) 2016, Randall J. Seaver