I took these pictures in May 2007 when I visited Leominster to mourn Geraldine (Seaver) Remley's passing. We stopped by each of the Seaver family stones in Evergreen Cemetery to reflect on the contributions of these ancestors to our lives.
On the east side of the stone are inscriptions for:
* Frank W. Seaver, 1853-1922.
* Hattie L. Seaver his wife 1858-1920
* Howard E. Seaver 1893-1900
On the west (Hildreth) side of the stone are inscriptions for:
* Edward Hildreth 1830-1899
* Sophia Hildreth his wife 1836-1923
* Clarence Hildreth 1874-1876
In the photo above, you can see one in-ground gravestone on the other side of the stone. There are two in-ground stones there - for Edward R. Seaver (1913-2004) and Janet R. Seaver (1913-2003). Edward R. Seaver was my father's brother, and Janet was Ed's wife.