* HistoryLines Launched This Week - Post 1: First Look (22 April 2015)
* HistoryLines Launched This Week - Post 2: Custom Events (23 April 2015)
* HistoryLines Launched This Week - Post 3: An English Story (14 April.2015)
* HistoryLines Launched Last Week - Post 4: A Canadian/American Story (27 April 2015)
* HistoryLines Launch - Post 5: Saving or Printing Your Story (29 April 2015)
In the previous posts, I have asked several questions about using HistoryLines, my readers have asked questions, and I have run into some problems.
Here are some of the responses from Jeff Haddon of HistoryLines, via email to me, about the comments and problems:
- United States
- We're working on a variety of ways to save and share the story. We're maybe a week or two away from enabling the ability to output the story to PDF. More to come thereafter.
- It's possible to remove paragraphs and events from the story and timeline by clicking either the event in the timeline or the paragraph in the story, then clicking the blue Edit link. At the bottom of the resulting edit window is a light blue link that says "Hide this from the story".
- We don't use Wikipedia as a source for any of our content. Another feature we're enabling in the next few weeks is a full bibliography of all the sources for the content shown in a specific story."
My thanks to Jeff for responding quickly to my posts.
There are a number of user Tips that come via email about HistoryLines once a user registers. I cannot find them on the HistoryLines website. They are informational and useful.
The URL for this post is: http://www.geneamusings.com/2015/04/more-historylines-information-post-6.html
Copyright (c) 2015, Randall J. Seaver
Please comment on this post on the website by clicking the URL above and then the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. Or contact me by email at email@example.com.